Kessler Pocket Jib and K-Pod Tripod
From: $150.00 plus insurance and GST
Dual Telescopic Rails
9 kg Load Capacity at Full Extension
18.1 kg Load Capacity at Minimum Extension
Mounts on 100mm Swivel Mount
Supports Kessler Pocket Dolly
The Pocket Jib from Kessler is a compact, portable jib. The jib is fully collapsible for easy transport, and can also mount the Kessler Pocket Dolly or CineSlider to it, offering both a jib and mini-dolly in one unit. The Pocket Jib has a telescopic dual rail arm design that has a maximum reach of 1.52 m, fully extended. The end of the crane arm features a ball relocator with 100mm bowl, so you can mount a 100mm ball fluid head. The weight bar system is also telescopic and collapses and folds away for easy transport.
Supports cameras and accessories up to 9 kg when fully extended and 18.1 kg at minimum extension
Suitable for use with Digital Cinema Cameras such as the Arri Alexa and Red Cinema cameras and accessories
Adjustable drag control and locking pin
Weight Capacity 9 kg (arm extended) & 18.1 kg (arm compacted)
Length Collapsed: 115.5 cm
Fully Extended to End of Ball Relocator: 212.0 cm
Fully Extended to End of Platform: 193.0 cm
Dimensions 187.9 x 20.9 x 24.1 cm
Weight 9.7 kg
The Kessler K-Pod System™ is a revolutionary tripod camera system designed to support camera cranes / jibs. The K-Pod™ has extremely rigid double strut legs with the patent pending incremental Posi-Lock System™, that friction locks the legs, as well as interlocks into incremental lock pockets. The lock pockets allow you to equally position the legs while providing a lock that can not slip down.
The pop-lock spreader system locks the legs in a pre-stressed position to eliminate instability in heavy load conditions, and acts as the frame system for the various dolly configurations.
The K-Pod™ was designed to be the best tripod system for your camera crane / jib, but it is also an excellent tripod to shoot from, when not using your crane.
- Flexibility. Mount your camera crane / jib or shoot directly from your fluid head.
- Extremely rigid double strut legs with the patent pending incremental Posi-Lock System™.
- Pop-lock spreader system that locks the legs in a pre-stressed position to eliminate instability in a heavy load condition, and acts as the frame system for the various dolly configurations.
- Industry standard 100mm bowl leveling system, which allows quick and accurate leveling of 100mm half-ball head.
- Ultra durable, flat black anodized and powder coat finish designed to resist scratching and wear.
- Unrivaled 226 kg maximum capacity
- Min height: 94 cm
- Max height: 162 cm
- Folded Length: 99 cm
- Weight: 13.2 kg