Polar Pro Promic GoPro Microphone Kit
From: $10.00 plus insurance and GST
A custom external microphone that easily attaches to the GoPro
For use with your Go Pro camera in a skeleton or frame housing.
Also includes a lavelier mic ( not shown )
Designed to enhance audio capture, the stereo Promic GoPro Microphone Kit from Polar Pro is a custom external microphone that attaches to the GoPro without requiring any additional mounting hardware. It provides better sensitivity and higher fidelity than the GoPro’s built-in microphone – ideal for concerts, interviews, motorsports, or other times where audio is as important as video. On the HERO2 it plugs directly into the 3.5mm mic input, and for the HERO3 and later models there is a right-angle 3.5mm to mini-USB adapter included. The microphone powers from the camera, and does not require a separate battery that needs to be replaced. A removable windscreen is included to help reduce wind noise when filming outdoors.
- Stereo pick-up pattern – ideal for capturing ambient sounds and atmospherics
- Custom right-angle adapter for HERO3 and HERO3+ included
- Plugs directly into HERO2
- Includes Removable Foam Windscreen
- Microphone powered by GoPro – no batteries required
- Compatible HERO models include: HERO2, HERO3, HERO3 White Edition, and HERO3+ Silver and Black Editions Note: Use included right-angle adapter for HERO3 and later models
|Output||3.5 mm mini jack (mini-USB adapter included)
Note: Because this powers from the GoPro, compatibility with non-GoPro cameras is not assured even if the connector is the same
|Power Requirements||Receives plug-in power from the GoPro|